Lettings Administrator for this highly respected Estate Agency in Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £30k
Job Posted: 2022-05-04 04 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 04 July 2022
A fantastic opportunity has become available within this highly respected independent estate agency for an experienced Lettings Administrator. Our client strives to provide an exceptional service and they continue to achieve excellent levels of business due to their primely located office and enviable reputation in London.
Working as part of a team, you will be required to manage and progress the paperwork for new lettings deals from the point of an offer being agreed through to successful move in. You will also be in charge of the day to day lettings administration for the office.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have at least 18 months’ experience within lettings administration as well as excellent organisational and administrative skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for administrative processes related to residential lettings
- Liaising with tenants and landlords and delivering a first-class service at all times
- Handling renewals and drawing relevant renewal paperwork up, memos monthly including registration documents
- Monthly checks on the lettings/sales keys with sales admin
- Conducting any money laundering checks or ID checks
- Registering Deposits under the Deposit Protection scheme
- Arranging Inventory Check ins, Cleaning, Gas Safety Records and Portable Appliance Tests for Properties
- Drawing up invoices and ensuring the company is in receipt of cleared funds prior to move in
- Updating the company website and advertising portals with available properties
- Preparing necessary paperwork for new deals – tenancy agreements etc.
- Chasing landlords and tenants for outstanding paperwork
- Sending Section 21 notices.
- At least 18 months’ lettings administration experience
- ARLA qualified – preferred but not essential
- Superb customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and proactive
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple jobs simultaneously
- Well presented.
The salary on offer for this role will be £30,000. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.