Lettings Administrator for this highly regarded Private Landlord in Pimlico, Central London
Permanent Pimlico, London | £23k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2021-05-25 25 May 2021 Closing date for applications: 31 May 2021
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded private landlord with a large portfolio of luxury properties in Pimlico, central London. Our client is looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator to support the administrative needs of the lettings team in order to meet the office deadlines and targets with new and existing tenancies.
This position requires the ability to work effectively in a support role, managing workloads, contributing as a team player as well as having the customer service skills that are required to be proficient in all aspects of the role. The lettings department is fast paced, solution orientated, highly motivated and target focused.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Sending check in/out reports to tenants, organising any appointments as needed
- Checking key status (release, return) with own lettings key safe and security
- assist with tenant ID checks
- Preparing purchase orders, proactively managing office supplies and notifying reporting line when purchasing is required or items are running low
- On-boarding and inputing sub agents’ details onto the system, checking invoices when submitted
- Adding advertised properties to portals (RightMove, Zoople etc) and updating window cards
- Assisting with general client accounting and office administration tasks
- Assisting with the administration of new and existing tenancies and renewal tenancy agreements once training is in place, working in line with standard templates
- Administrative support to a busy income producing team, adapting role as requested by reporting line
- Liaising with prospective and new residents from time to time, answering and responding to phone calls, referring to other team members to progress and other departments such as help desk
- Keeping accurate and up to date notes and data entries on the system
- Developing an awareness of legal requirements in the context of the performance of the role
- Handling data in line with company policies
- Undertaking training as required and requested by the company
- Carrying out any other ad hoc duties and responsibilities as advised from time to time by the company.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within property administration
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within an administrative role
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Good numerical skills
- Solution orientated
- Efficient and well organised with an eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and assertive where required
- Flexible approach to work.
The salary for this role will be between £23,000 and £25,000 dependent on experience. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email: email@example.com.