Lettings Administrator / Co-ordinator
Permanent Stratford, London | £25k to £28k Inc Benefits OTE 27500
Job Posted: 2014-08-08 08 August 2014 Closing date for applications: 08 October 2014
A major client of ours has acquired about 1,500 new homes for private housing in an up and coming area of East London where they will be delivering an on-site management and lettings operation. The company believe that attitude, attributes and customer service skills are as important as specific property sector experience, and as such, they would welcome applicants from within, and outside of, the property industry with successful candidates being supported by a comprehensive training programme to give them the very best grounding.
Reporting in to the Lettings Manager, the company is looking to recruit an Administrator who will be responsible for ensuring that all paperwork associated with the lettings business is appropriate, compliant, and accurately and timely completed. This person will be the primary point of contact for tenants once their offer has been accepted, responsible for progressing the required paperwork.
The key areas of focus for this role:
- Championing customer service at all times
- Managing the contract and compliance of new lets and renewals
- Championing customer service at all times to ensure that standards are maintained in:
- Customer Due Diligence
- Contracts preparation and execution
- Issuing of legal notices
- Tenancy deposit registration
- Enforcing residents’ obligations
- Maintaining and developing personal technical knowledge
- Internal knowledge sharing
Required skills & expertise:
This is a role that requires proven expertise, gained from experience:
- Demonstrable success in customer service delivery and appraisal
- Excellent track record of performance
- Experience of managing competing demands, with demonstrable relevant transferable skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and exemplary organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fluent spoken English
- Good written English
- A pleasant telephone manner
- A process-driven approach
- An ability to assimilate and retain detailed information
- A desire to break the mould and deliver an exceptional service at all times
- Positive attitude; a diligent multitasker able to prioritise and excel under pressure
This position will come with a salary package in the region of £25-27,500 depending on your level of experience, and this role is a Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org