Lettings Administrator – Estate Agency – Burnham, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Burnham, Bucks | £20k to £23k Inc Benefits 23000
Job Posted: 2016-06-14 14 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 14 August 2016
This well-regarded estate agency group with successful sales and lettings departments is currently looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator to work closely with the Lettings Manager and the rest of the lettings team. This position will be based in their office in Burnham, Buckinghamshire.
The main purpose of this position is to deal with all aspects of the administration generated by the Lettings Department, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the office. You will also be responsible for dealing with enquiries from tenants and landlords alike, and including property maintenance and inspections.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Carrying out various property management and administration tasks as directed
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Ensuring that company and its clients comply with all relevant legislation
- Conducting regular property inspections
- Carrying out day to day administration
- Dealing with landlords/tenants queries verbally and in written form
- Managing and controlling rent arrears with clear communication to landlords/tenants
- Dealing with both tenant and landlord enquiries
- Assisting with the tenancy renewal process
The successful candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group, as well as all internal staff
- Written communication and numerical skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports.
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel skills
- A commitment to providing customer service.
- The ability to carry out any other reasonable tasks as may be directed by the Directors to meet the needs of business
This is an 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday role, where you will also be expected to work every other Saturday from 9.00am to 4.00pm. The role will be mainly office based, although you will also be required to conduct property visits and inspections from time to time. This position will come with a basic salary of between £20,000 and £23,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org