Lettings Administrator at this highly-regarded Estate Agency in West Horsley, Surrey
Permanent West Horsely , Surrey | £26k
Job Posted: 2019-04-05 05 April 2019 Closing date for applications: 05 June 2019
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for this highly-regarded firm of surveyors and estate agents in their West Horsley office. The company deal predominantly in the ‘top end’ of the market so you will need to have the gravitas to be effective and successful in this arena.
To be considered for this Lettings Administrator you will have had previous experience within a property administration role, preferably within the lettings department. This is a busy department and will require you to be extremely organised, have a can-do attitude and be willing to take full ownership of the role.
Full training will be provided and there is already a clear and suitable structure in place to follow.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the lettings administration department
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Arranging Gas Safety checks, pre-tenancy cleans, inventories, electrical safety checks
- Liaising closely with the branch staff in the lead up to the tenancy commencing
- Maintaining regular communication with both tenants and landlords in the lead up to the tenancy commencing
- Dealing with tenancy renewals
- Managing the end of tenancy / move out process
- Providing administrative support to the lettings’ branches.
- Have experience in lettings, property administration or property management
- Be able to demonstrate a positive and energetic attitude with the drive and ambition to succeed
- Show strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Display exceptional customer service skills
- Be accurate, numerate and computer literate with strong attention to detail
- Work as part of a team with excellent organisational skills
- Full UK clean driving licence.
Our client will pay up to £26,000 for an individual with previous industry experience. Candidates who are less experienced may not qualify to be paid at this level, but there will be a clear progression path in place.
Generous benefits include a pension, health & well-being discounts, employee assistance programme, cycle to work initiative, employee referral scheme paying £1000, 5.6 weeks holiday, increasing with service and a challenging, rewarding and fun working environment.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on social media!