Lettings Administrator at this leading independent Estate Agency in Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £28k
Job Posted: 2019-02-12 12 February 2019 Closing date for applications: 15 February 2019
A fantastic opportunity has become available at this highly respected and leading independent estate agency for a Lettings Administrator.
Our client strives to provide an exceptional service to all clients. They achieve excellent levels of business due to their primary located office and enviable reputation in London.
To be considered for this role, you would ideally have at least 1 years’ experience within a similar role as well as excellent organisational skills and administrative skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for administrative processes related to residential lettings
- Liaising with tenants and landlords and delivering a first-class service at all times
- Updating the company website and advertising portals with available properties
- Preparing necessary paperwork for new deals – tenancy agreements etc.
- Arranging inventories and recording allocation of property keys
- Chasing landlords and tenants for outstanding paperwork
- Assuring each property has a valid gas safety certificate, fixed wiring test and an EPC if required
- Sending Section 21 and overlooking renewals process
- Manning reception for 1 hour per day.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple jobs simultaneously
- Superb customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and proactive
- Proficient with the Microsoft packages
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Well presented.
The salary on offer for this role will be £28,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.