Lettings Administration Manager for this Residential Lettings Company in Queen’s Park, Central London
Part-Time Permanent Queen's Park, London | £30k
Job Posted: 2021-11-07 07 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 07 January 2022
This Residential Property Lettings Company is a new off-shoot of a well-established and family run property development and investment company, who have an expansive network of residential properties across the UK. This particular role will be within the lettings off-shoot, helping to manage and run a portfolio of around 60 properties in the London area.
This is a new entity with ambition to grow and they are looking to take on their first member of the team to help manage this large residential portfolio. This is a 3 day a week role (but flexible to accommodate school hours). As the Lettings Administrator/Manager you will work alongside the Director. There will only be the two of you initially in the company.
This role will include:
- Communicating via email and telephone with Agents, Property Managers, Tenants, Inventory Clerks, Contractors
- Ensuring letting agents have a working set of keys for flats that are on the market to rent, and that they are visiting the properties that are on the market and reporting back any issues with the condition etc. to ensure the property is in prime state for letting
- Liaising with letting agents on a daily basis once they are instructed to let a flat
- Dealing with renewal and new-let paperwork, chasing tenants for reference forms and documents
- Issuing section 21 notices
- Organising property inspections with clerks
- Updating and monitoring a number of spreadsheets
- Creating Service Charge letters and organising the Service Charge payments each quarter
- Ensuring pictures and floor plans are up to date and professional and ensuring descriptions are accurate.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within lettings or property management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Happy to work from home and come into the office once a week.
This exciting opportunity will pay a basic salary of £30,000. This is 3 day a week role, or 4 days to accommodate flexible hours. The role will require 2 days working from home and 1 day in an office, likely in Queens Park, London.
This is a February 2022 start.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.