Lettings Accounts – Well Established Privately Owned Estate Agency – Bermondsey, South East London
Permanent Bermondsey, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits 30000
Job Posted: 2016-10-25 25 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 December 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a well-established and highly regarded independent estate agency based in South East London. The company specialise in Residential Sales and Lettings and Management and strive to provide the highest professionalism and integrity.
Our client is currently looking for a Lettings Accounts person to join their professional and friendly team in their office based in Bermondsey.
The successful candidate would need to have gained previous experience within an accounts role and preferably used CFP Winman.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Rent processing on daily basis
- Register deposits and arrange to release deposits (DPS)
- Processing of contractor invoices and payments to contractors
- Following rent arrears/chasing tenants/advising landlords
- Arranging refunds
- Billing renewals
- Prioritising day-to-day tasks
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Liaising with the Lettings & Management team.
- Notices and Check Outs
- Paying Landlord service charges
- Tenant changeovers
- Using CFP Winman software
- Non-Resident Landlord Tax Scheme.
- Willingness to learn
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly
- Process driven
- Methodical and thorough approach to daily tasks
- Happy to take initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Administration skills
- Good written and communication skills and must be clear and articulate.
This role will be paying in between £25,000 to £30,000 depending on previous experience.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com