Lettings Accounts – Upmarket Boutique Central London Firm – Southwark, Central London
Permanent Southwark, London | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits 35000
Job Posted: 2016-09-27 27 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 27 November 2016
Our client is an upmarket, boutique independent estate agency specialising in all aspects of Residential Sales and Lettings, Property Management, Developments and Investments within Central London. The firm has acquired an enviable reputation due to the outstanding personal and professional service provided to each client.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Bookkeeper / Accounts person to join a friendly and experienced team in their prestigious and prominently located office in Southwark, Central London.
The role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Rent processing on daily basis
- Processing of contractor invoices and payments to contractors
- Payment to Landlords and Producing Landlord statements
- Following rent arrears/chasing tenants/advising landlords
- Maintaining filing records paper file as well as on computer system
- Dealing with day to day queries from clients professionally
- Prioritising day-to-day tasks
- Maintaining customer relationships at all times
- Liaising with the Lettings & Management team.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following skill sets:
- Good written and communication skills and must be clear and articulate
- Highly organised team player who can multi-task skills and work under pressure to meet dead lines
- A good eye for detail with a logical mind
- Good IT skills including emails/outlook, word, Internet, excel and general understanding of computer packages
- Previous dealing with accounts is essential, though not necessarily in the property field
- Smartly presented
- Confident with speaking to clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be prepared to ‘muck in’ and help with other departments where necessary
- Understand importance of handling client’s money.
The salary package included for this role will be in between £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on the level of experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779 or email us: email@example.com