Lettings Accounts for this independent Estate and Letting Agent in West Hampstead, North West London
Permanent West Hampstead, London | £27k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2020-02-01 01 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 01 April 2020
Our client is an independent estate and letting agent based in West Hampstead specialising in sales, lettings, property management and refurbishments in London. They have won multiple awards from ensuring that providing an exceptional service is at the heart of what they do, and constantly striving to deliver the best results for their customers and clients.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day financial transactions involved in the tenancy journey, from collecting rents and paying landlords, to producing monthly landlord income and expenditure reports. You will also be responsible for the small portfolio of service charge accounts.
To be considered for this position you should have a minimum of two years within a property accounts-based role. Being ARLA qualified would be highly advantageous, however, training will be given if this is not the case.
You will love:
- Building strong relationships with your clients
- Being a perfectionist – attention to detail is key
- Thinking outside of the box to find solutions and analysing situations from every angle
- Delivering a personalised service – our client is not a one size fits all company
- Being a team player – they are all working towards the same vision
- Working within a clear framework but being able to show initiative when needed
- Embracing change and seeing it as an opportunity for growth.
Essential skills required:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to summarise technical information in a clear and understandable way to those from a non-financial background
- Organised and able to work within strict deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Previous experience within the property industry
- Ability to work in a changing and flexible organisation
- A minimum of two years working in a similar accounts-based role.
- Familiarity with RPS and Xero software
- Ideally the candidate will have passed their ARLA exams. If this is not the case, ARLA training will be given
- Lives within a 45-minute commute of West Hampstead.
This position will come with a salary in the region of £27,000 to £35,000 dependent on previous experience and qualifications.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.