Lettings Accounts Assistant for this award-winning Estate Agency in West Horsley, Surrey
Part-Time Permanent West Horsley, Surrey | £12k to £13k 13000
Job Posted: 2020-10-23 23 October 2020 Closing date for applications: 23 November 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Accounts Assistant to work for this highly regarded firm of surveyors and estate agents at their office based in West Horsley.
Reporting to the lettings accountant in providing accounts support to landlords, tenants and lettings offices, the successful applicant will ideally have experience working as an accounts assistant within the lettings industry.
The accounts team strives on providing an excellent level of service and as such you will be polite and professional when dealing with clients and have the ability to work to tight deadlines. It is important that you take a personable approach to work and be able to work well as part of a team as well as independently.
Responsibilities will include:
- Posting tenant and landlord receipts
- Paying landlord rent and supplier invoices
- Chasing rent arrears
- Paying deposit returns
- Resolving client, tenant and office queries
- Ad hoc reporting.
- 2 years’ work experience as an accounts assistant is preferable
- IT literate and strong MS Office skills, including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Qube Property Management software (desirable, not essential)
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail.
This is a part-time position where you will be working a 20 hour week, 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday (some flexibility).
The salary on offer will be in the region of £12,250 to £13,250 dependant on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.