Lettings Accounts Administrator for this specialist Lettings & Management Practice in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Permanent Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire | £18k to £23k 23000
Job Posted: 2019-12-15 15 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 15 February 2020
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Accounts Administrator to join this specialist lettings & management practice in Rickmansworth, Herts. The business has a fast paced, entrepreneurial culture keen to grow and develop individuals and therefore offers broad, well rounded exposure for individuals who want to make a career for themselves in a successful and growing business.
To be considered for this position you should have experience with lettings/client accounting tasks and procedures. MRI/Qube/Aspasia software experience would be highly beneficial and may result in an enhanced salary.
Responsibilities will include:
- Rental Management – Identifying rental payments that have credited Client/White Label accounts and allocating them to the respective properties on Aspasia software, and chasing rent arrears via the reports on Aspasia
- Processing Payments – Collecting rental payments from tenants and processing them via Aspasia, producing the landlord rental statement of account, creating a BACS file via the software and uploading them on to the Bankline for authorisation
- Updating PA – Partner Agent statement in Excel
- Paying contractors – uploading and creating BACS file and processing via the Bankline
- New Lets – processing first months’ rent, sending out statement to landlord, introducing yourself as accounts point of contact for managed and rent collect properties, lodging deposit with relevant scheme
- Deposit Returns – Dislodging deposit from scheme, obtaining bank details from tenant and releasing deposit back to them via Aspasia, again creating BACS file
- Dealing with queries – rental queries from landlords, tenants, contractor queries via email and telephone.
- At least one years’ accounts experience within the property industry
- General lettings accounts experience advantageous
- Working toward ACCA qualification would be advantageous
- Good systems knowledge – Excel knowledge is essential, and Aspasia is an advantage
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Customer focused attitude is essential
- Ability to deal with demanding clients.
This position is a Monday to Friday role and will come with a basic salary of up to £23,000 depending on the experience and ability of the individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.