Lettings Accountant for this leading independent Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2019-12-15 15 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 15 February 2020
This company is a leading independent estate agency specialising in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, with established and prominently located offices in the Richmond Borough. Our client is currently looking for an individual to fill their Lettings Accounts position.
To be considered you will have had previous experience within a lettings accounts role, be highly organised and understand the importance of handling clients’ money. The company use Reapit software so any experience using this would be advantageous.
Responsibilities will include:
- Rent processing on daily basis
- Processing of contractor invoices and payments to contractors
- Payment to landlords and producing landlord statements
- Following rent arrears/chasing tenants/advising landlords
- Maintaining filing records paper file as well as on computer system
- Dealing with day to day queries professionally (UK and international customers)
- Prioritising day-to-day tasks
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Liaising with the lettings team, property management department, contractors, inventory companies etc.
- Have previous lettings accounts experience
- Understand the importance of handling client’s money
- Good written and communication skills and must be clear and articulate
- Highly organized team player with the ability to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Have an eye for detail
- Be computer literate.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £25,000 to £30.000 dependent on experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.