Lettings Accounts Administrator for this leading Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2022-05-01 01 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 05 May 2022
This company is a leading independent estate agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management, with established and prominently located offices throughout the Richmond Borough. Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Accounts Administrator to join their busy property management department.
To be considered you will have had previous experience within a lettings accounts role, be highly organised and understand the importance of handling clients’ money. The company use Reapit software so any experience using this would be advantageous.
Responsibilities will include:
- Rent processing on daily basis
- Processing of contractor invoices and payments to contractors
- Payment to landlords and producing landlord statements
- Following rent arrears/chasing tenants/advising landlords
- Returning of deposits to tenants
- Monthly reporting of accountant reconciliations and lettings division income
- Prioritising day-to-day tasks
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Liaising with the lettings team, property management department, contractors, inventory companies etc.
- Lettings accounts experience
- Understand the importance of handling client’s money
- Good written and communication skills and must be clear and articulate
- Highly organized team player with the ability to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Have an eye for detail
- Be computer literate – experience using Reapit would be beneficial.
The salary on offer will be between £25,000 and £30,000 dependent on experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.