Lettings Accounts Administrator for this independent Estate Agency in Guildford, Surrey
Permanent Guildford, Surrey | £25k
Job Posted: 2020-12-19 19 December 2020 Closing date for applications: 19 February 2021
Our client is an independent residential estate agency based in Guildford offering a comprehensive range of property sales, lettings and development services. They currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Lettings Accounts Administrator to join the team!
To be considered for this position you will need to have previous experience within a lettings accounts role as our client is looking for an mature individual who will hit the ground running and make this role their own.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling tenant rent receipts and landlord payments
- Processing contractor invoices
- Handling contractor payments
- Tenancy commencement completion
- Credit control
- Monthly reconcile balances report for clearing and deposit accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Deposit reconciliation
- Registering deposits with MyDeposits
- Refunding deposits
- Handling payment and administration for non-resident landlord scheme.
- At least one years’ lettings accounts experience
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work alone and with the team.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £25,000 depending on the experience and ability of the individual. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.