Lettings Accountant for this privately-owned Property Group in Knightsbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, Central London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2021-03-25 25 March 2021 Closing date for applications: 26 April 2021
This privately-owned property group specialising in investments, property management and interior design, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Accountant who will be responsible for the general management of letting/property management accounts at their office in Knightsbridge.
The group is built on a tailored service, with the organisation constantly looking for new ways to improve the standard of service offered to its clients. This is achieved by taking the time to understand each individual client, their circumstances and their expectations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Raising rent demands
- Posting rent receipts
- Handling all supplier payments
- Handling landlord payments
- Requesting funds from clients
- Fee invoice processing
- Managing regular bank reconciliations.
- At least 2 years’ experience within a lettings accounts role
- Computer literate – excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience using VECO software would be advantageous
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on previous experience. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.