Letting Negotiator at this long-standing leading Estate Agency in Regents Park, Central London
Permanent Regents Park, Central London | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-08-07 07 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 07 October 2017
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Letting Negotiator to join this long-standing leading estate agency based in Regents Park. The company has specialist departments dealing with residential rentals, property management, residential sales and property refurbishment.
The company’s diversification in the rental market has led it to expand its tenant base to cover many multinational corporations, and international business people relocating to London, which is its core focus.
They have an incredible reputation which leads to strong referral business from their current corporate tenants.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
- Working closely with the Lettings Manager to identify new business opportunities
- Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market and competitors in the area to maintain a competitive advantage
- Ensuring that all instructions are presented to the highest standard to prospective Tenants
- Actively supporting the branch in achieving the highest levels of customer service feedback from clients and suppliers
- Pro-actively managing, maintaining and developing relationships with both Landlords and Tenants.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Minimum of 12 months experience.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £15,000 to £17,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £35,000. A company car will be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.