Letting Negotiator at this independent, well-respected Estate Agency in Hendon, North West London
Permanent Hendon, North West London | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-08-09 09 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 09 October 2017
This independent estate agency, that focuses strongly on providing outstanding customer service and client satisfaction, is currently looking to recruit a Letting Negotiator to join the team based in Hendon. As a company, they continue to grow and have developed into one of the most trustworthy and respected estate agents in the area.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have previous lettings experience, be confident, professional and well presented. However, a candidate without previous experience may also be considered. In this case, you will preferably have worked in a customer facing or sales role and have fantastic customer service skills.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential, you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Previous lettings experience beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience, with attractive on target earnings from £30,000 to £35,000. A company car or car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.