Senior Move Consultant – Multi Award-winning Central London Estate and Lettings Agency – Westminster, Central London
Permanent Westminster, Central London | £27k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2017-05-10 10 May 2017 Closing date for applications: 10 July 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a multi award-winning Central London estate and lettings agency as a Senior Move Consultant. The role will be based at their primary located office in Westminster where the team is continuing to expand. They are a specialist agency with a vast knowledge of London and the property market.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous industry experience as a Property Manager or Administrator as well as excellent customer service and communication skills as this company are passionate about delivering a new, people focused approach to the industry.
The purpose of this role is to provide efficient support to the Lettings and Property Management teams and to ensure the best levels of customer service are provided to customers and clients. You will also need to ensure all administration procedures are adhered to ensuring compliance with all legal obligations at all times.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensuring that the highest standards of accuracy are demonstrated in the preparation of all Tenancy commencement and termination related documentation
- Ensuring Tenancy agreements include correctly worded and legally enforceable special or additional clauses, seeking advice from a Manager or Director when required
- Ensuring all legislation is adhered to, including but not limited to; the Housing Act, Anti-money Laundering, Localism Act, Deregulation Act and and the Immigration Act
- Ensuring all ID checks for both Landlord and Tenant are completed
- Developing strong working relationships with both the Lettings and Property Management teams, and promote internal referrals across the business
- Ensuring all written communication is professionally presented, accurate and free of spelling and grammatical errors
- Ensuring all phone messages are replied to the same day, and all emails are returned or acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt
- Ensuring that all new tenant deposits are registered with the relevant scheme within 30 days of receipt
- Ensuring tenancies are terminated in the correct manner, and when received that they are administered with appropriate advice offered to the Landlord and Tenant as appropriate
- Liaising with the relevant Property Manager to ensure any pre-tenancy works are completed as required.
- Liaising with Client Accounts to ensure the smooth and timely processing of client and tenant monies
- Ensuring that all files are complete before being passed to the Team Leader/Senior Property Manager for sign off prior to Tenancy commencement
- Administering move-in white board allowing Property Manager to track move-in process
- Administering Property Managers and Lettings checklist updating throughout the move in process
- Handling reporting of figures and statistics
- Overseeing the other Move Consultants in the team
- Conducting periodic team audits to ensure compliance
- Handling the accounts with the referencing company and utility notification company
- Ensuring that pre-tenancy bills along with company commissions are processed.
- Highly organised, process driven and good time management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Proactive approach
- Team player
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and happy to work with several Lettings specific systems
- Leadership/ management experience
- An eye for detail
- An understanding of invoicing/ finance.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £27,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience, as well as a bonus scheme. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.