Leasing Manager for this highly innovative Property Developer in Wembley, London
Permanent Wembley, London | £45k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2019-09-09 09 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 09 November 2019
This highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit a Leasing Manager to work within their Build to Rent / PRS division at their site in Wembley.
The role will involve running the (district) leasing business and leading the team to meet the lease-up targets and the ongoing re-let and renewal of the apartments. You will be leading the district leasing team to offer customers an exemplary, positively memorable leasing experience, by driving and promoting consistently high service standards.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the district leasing business, understanding the business plan and making pro-active decisions to create leases in conjunction with Senior management
- Giving market feedback, making business recommendations and have a handle of progress and status of the portfolio at all times
- Leading, inspiring, motivating and driving the leasing team to success, ensuring each team member are individually developing
- Leading the team to meet the business plan lease up goal – time scales & revenue targets
- In conjunction with Head of Leasing, ensuring the release strategy is well managed and unit release controlled according to internal guidance
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure every arrival (viewing tour and move-in) has an excellent experience
- Actively promoting and selling additional revenue generating services
- Managing the voids and occupancies via renewal & re-let processes, reviewing rents and standards with management and operations
- Keeping all leasing portals fully up to date and in line with release strategy
- Working closely with finance and admin departments to ensure all leases are progressed through the software system accurately
- Ensuring the business and staff are compliant with UK regulations at all times with Lettings standards, relevant documentation and initial payments
- Producing and issuing accurate weekly reporting on lease up/notices/renewals/re-lets
- Assisting with hosting and preparing customer leasing events – both prospective and existing customers.
- Lettings and Management experience – minimum 5-7 years
- People management/staff training experience – minimum 3-5 years
- Proven history in sales and leadership/management
- Passionate and dedicated
- Possess a natural desire to aim to please customers at all times
- IT literate with CRM software & Excel experience
- Excellent communication skills.
The salary for this role will be an attractive £45,000 to £60,000 dependent on experience.
Fantastic benefits include 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme etc.
To apply for this position, or for further information on this exciting career opportunity, please contact either Allison Dalrymple (email@example.com) or Georgina Eastwood (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively, please apply on line now via this web page and either Allison or Georgina will get back to you immediately. They can also be contacted in the first instance on 020 7792 9779.