Leasing Associate for this award-winning Property Developer in Wembley, North West London
Contract Permanent Wembley, North West London | £30k
Job Posted: 2022-05-01 01 May 2022 Closing date for applications: 01 July 2022
This award-winning, highly innovative property developer is looking to recruit a Leasing Associate to work within their Build to Rent / PRS division at their contemporary new development around Wembley Stadium!
Working with teams across the business, as one of the Leasing Associates, you will deliver the front end of our client’s customer journey, ensuring they meet their lease up targets, maximising move ins whilst driving tenancy lengths.
If you have a strong customer service background within the hotel, student accommodation or residential sectors, and a keen interest in Build to Rent / Private Rented Sector, please get in touch today!
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring full knowledge of apartment and communal area systems and operation in order to deliver customer service in line with company standards
- Assisting the Events team when needed, to set up and present customer social events & activities
- Working closely with 3rd party suppliers/ in-house departments (i.e. Night concierge, Leasing)
- Delivering great customer service while adapting to customer/resident feedback to ensure we consistently strive to deliver on resident engagement targets
- Driving and promoting ancillary revenue in line with company targets (i.e. storage pods, lounge hires etc.)
- Networking and regularly interacting with customers to build customer relations and confidence in order to aid customer renewals and generate referrals
- Continually working with your Resident Manager to implement cost and time efficiencies to deliver on your P&L targets
- Ensuring cases received are acknowledged, actioned and closed out
- Supporting Resident Manager to collate data for weekly / monthly reports
- Carrying out daily inspections of development to ensure they are to company standard and supporting the Development Manager with required health and safety compliance
- Ensuring that all move in’s & move out’s are co-ordinated
- Carrying out daily and weekly checks, keeping records to ensure apartments are always lease ready
- Supporting the Resident Manager in the maintenance and admin of the development assets.
- Experience in customer facing roles essential, ideally from hotel, student accommodation or residential sectors
- Experience within the Private Rented Sector would be advantageous
- ARLA / AIRPM qualifications or similar – desirable but not essential
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Superb customer service skills
- Happy with flexible working hours and able to work weekends.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract position with the potential to go permanent.
The salary for this role will be £30,000 (pro-rata’d), plus commission. Fantastic benefits include 35 days holiday (pro-rata’d), private medical insurance and access to a range of discounts and other perks!
You will be working 37.5 hours a week; weekend work will be involved. You will be working to a rota that runs from 8am to 8pm.
To apply for this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.