Learning & Development Consultant – Upmarket Independent Estate Agency – Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, Central London | £30k to £35k 35000
Job Posted: 2017-02-28 28 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 28 April 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking for a Learning & Development Consultant to be based in their busy and successful office in Tower Bridge, Central London.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Creating and updating training material and course preparation
- Delivering training courses, focusing on sales and lettings regulation
- Diary management
- Booking training for all staff
- Sending out training reminders, handling enquires-internal & external, organising catering, collating information from branches and any necessary chasing
- Remain informed and up to date on legislative changes
- Follow up on training and online course results
- Be proactive in providing administrative support
- System maintenance
- Course management using Articulate/Authoring tool
- Maintaining HR software for training purposes
- Organising monthly orientation for new starters
- Actively seek opportunities to improve branch procedures and share knowledge with colleagues
- Build productive team relationships and contribute proactively to team activities
- General office management.
Skills and experience required:
- Achieved the ARLA Technical Award Level 3 in Residential Letting and Property Management
- Achieved or working towards the NAEA Technical Award Level 3 in Sales of Residential Property
- Ability to deliver engaging and informative training courses
- Prior administration experience in an estate agency environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate level of computer literacy including Word and Excel
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Highly organised.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £30,000 to £35,000.
The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.