Land Negotiator / Land Buyer – Independent Estate Agent
Permanent Walton-on-Thames, Surrey | £20k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2015-07-27 27 July 2015 Closing date for applications: 27 September 2015
This leading, privately owned estate agency with a network of offices in Surrey is currently looking to recruit a Land Negotiator. The objective of the role is to seek out development opportunities to introduce to clients.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Identification of suitable residential and mixed use development opportunities with or without planning permission, mainly in SW London and Surrey
- Valuation of potential development schemes
- Negotiation with land and property owners in the sale of their land to developers, builders and investors.
- Negotiation with developers, builders and investors in the purchase of land with development potential
- Production of sales and marketing reports for clients.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need to have previous property experience. The successful candidate will be paid a basic salary of c. £20,000 plus commission will be paid on all land deals, giving first year’s realistic earning potential of c. £35,000. You will also be provided with a car allowance. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com