Land Manager – Residential Estate Agency – Hampshire / Surrey
Permanent , | £25k to £50k Inc Benefits OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2015-04-02 02 April 2015 Closing date for applications: 06 June 2015
This market leading independent estate agency has a successful network of offices in Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire. They are currently looking to recruit a Land Manager to work within their thriving Land & New Homes Department.
The main purpose of this job is to assist the Land Director in the identification of Land opportunities for residential and commercial development and to achieve sales targets to assist with the growth and profitability of the New Homes Department.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Identify Land opportunities through various methods
- Obtain instruction from land owners to dispose of the sites
- Keep weekly contact with entire applicant database
- Able to sell “off plan”
- Able to hand over property on completion
- Pro-actively contact potential buyers of new homes
- Undertake purchaser visits and prepare “snag” lists
- Able to source and create opportunities from the company’s databases
- Progress all personal sales to exchange and completion and when requested assist with other sales in the pipeline
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality business
- Must be able to competently write business letters, proposals and sales particulars
- Able to effectively communicate and build rapport with a wide range of clients
- Have first class relationship building skills and the ability to network effectively
- CSC Qualified or be prepared to study for the qualification (provided by the company)
- The candidate MUST HAVE at least one year’s worth of experience in Land and/or New Homes.
This position comes with a basic salary of c. £25,000 and a realistic on target salary of c. £50,000, though there is no ceiling to this amount. A company car or allowance will also be provided. This is a Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm role and there will be flexibility within the company’s branch network as to where the successful candidate can be based.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org