Land Manager – Estate Agency Group
Permanent Wimbledon, London | £35k to £70k Inc Benefits OTE 70000
Job Posted: 2014-09-10 10 September 2014 Closing date for applications: 10 November 2014
This highly regarded, independent estate agency is looking to recruit a Land Manager whose objective is to seek out development opportunities to introduce to clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identification of suitable residential and mixed use development opportunities with or without planning permission in SW London and Surrey
- Valuation of potential development schemes
- Negotiation with land and property owners in the sale of their land to developers, builders and investors.
- Negotiation with developers, builders and investors in the purchase of land with development potential
- Production of sales and marketing reports for clients.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need to have previous experience. The successful candidate will be paid a basic salary of £35,000 + 20% commission on all land deals. The on target earnings will be £60,000 – £70,000. You will also be provided with a car allowance. This role is a Monday to Friday one and is based in the company’s Wimbledon office.