Land Manager – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Farnham, Surrey
Permanent Farnham, Surrey | £40k to £65k Inc Benefits OTE 65000
Job Posted: 2016-06-16 16 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 16 August 2016
A fantastic and challenging role has become vacant for a Land Manager to be a part of an award winning independent estate agency in their well connected and brand new branch in Farnham, Surrey.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting team in which you will be based in Farnham but working on land covering Berkshire and Hampshire.
The successful candidate will need to have had at least 2 years previous experience within Land sourcing.
The job role will involve:
- Responsible for identifying Land opportunities through various methods e.g. pro-map
- Obtaining instructions from Land Owners to dispose of their sites
- Ensuring all targets set across all disciplines are met
- Assisting the Land Director in the identification of Commercial sites
- Maintaining growth of the department and increasing profitability
- Reporting to the Land Director
- Must be self-motivated and determined to succeed
- Be able to demonstrate experience of putting together Land deals
- Ideally you would have experience within an estate agency environment
- You must have first class relationship/client management skills, as building and sustaining relationships is key to the role
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate good listening and questioning skills
- Confident with gathering information
- Must have full UK driving licence and business insurance
The initial package for this role will include a competitive basic salary of £25,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience, alongside a commission scheme enabling the successful candidate to earn up to £65,000 dependent on performance. A petrol allowance for business miles will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org