Land Manager – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Farnham, Surrey
Permanent Farnham, Surrey | £100k to £120k Inc Benefits OTE 120000
Job Posted: 2016-06-09 09 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 09 August 2016
An exciting opportunity has become available at an award-winning independent estate agency based in Surrey, however will also be working on land covering some of Berkshire and Hampshire. Our client is looking for an experienced and highly driven Land Manager to join their fantastic team based in Farnham, Surrey. They are looking for someone experienced within an estate agency environment and who also possesses demonstrable experience in a Land role.
In this role you will be responsible for identifying Land opportunities through various methods e.g. pro-map. Obtaining instructions from Land Owners to dispose of their sites and ensuring that you meet the targets set across all disciplines. You will also assist and report to the Land Director in the identification of commercial sites, in order to maintain growth of the department and increase profitability.
- You must be self-motivated and determined to succeed against agreed performance indicators
- Must be able to give examples of several Land deals that you have organised
- You must have exceptional relationship and client management skills as building and sustaining relationships is key to this position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to demonstrate good listening and questioning skills
- A confident and mature manner to probe and gather valuable information
The fantastic basic salary offered for this role will be in the region of £75,000 with on target earnings up to £120,000 dependent on performance. Furthermore, a car allowance and petrol is also provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.