Land Consultant for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Shoreditch, East London
Permanent Shoreditch, East London | £40k OTE
Job Posted: 2021-10-03 03 October 2021 Closing date for applications: 03 December 2021
Are you an experienced estate/land agent who has a stable and proven track record in the industry and is committed to offering high levels of customer service?
A superb opportunity has become available within this well-established, privately-owned estate agency for a Land Consultant to join the highly successful team in Shoreditch. Although previous experience within estate agency is preferred, our client is willing to consider someone who is looking to take their first step into a property career as they will provide full training and development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and targeting opportunities for potential new developments
- Producing development appraisals and market analysis for specific sites / locations
- Performing weekly touting
- Attending site visits
- Negotiating offers to acquire land on behalf of clients
- Providing client feedback.
- Proven working experience as an estate agent or a proven track of successful sales record in another industry would be advantageous (1 year minimum)
- An understanding of the residential sales sector, including the local market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies would be beneficial but is not essential
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills to build long-standing relationships
- Confident with all levels of negotiations and passionate about closing deals
- Tenacious and resilient with a drive to succeed.
The salary will include a competitive basic of up to £25,000, plus on target earnings in the region of £40,000 in your first year. Benefits include industry-leading training and development, a rewards programme, charity and social events and much more. Our client also offers excellent scope for career progression.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 6pm, Friday 8.45am to 5pm and occasional Saturdays will be required 10am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.