Land Consultant for this leading Land Broker in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
Permanent Walton on Thames, Surrey | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2020-07-16 16 July 2020 Closing date for applications: 19 August 2020
Our client is one of the leading brokers of land in the South East. Their expertise spans the full spectrum – identifying sites with development potential, negotiating with owners and planners, organising architects, gaining planning permission and marketing sites to sell.
As a Land Consultant, your objective will be to seek out development opportunities to introduce to clients. Previous experience is not required as our client is more than willing to consider a trainee who is intelligent, confident and has a background in sales.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Identifying suitable development opportunities mainly in South West London and Surrey
- Handling the valuation of potential development schemes
- Negotiating with land and property owners in the sale of their land to developers, builders and investors
- Negotiating with developers, builders and investors in the purchase of land with development potential
- Producing sales and marketing reports for clients.
The salary on offer will include a basic of up to £20,000 plus an on target earnings figure in the region of £25,000 to £30,000. This a Monday to Friday role, no weekends! Our client offers excellent scope for career progression and will continue to support you in your training and development.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.