Key Clients Coordinator for this upmarket Estate Agency in Mayfair, Central London
Permanent Mayfair, London | £35k
Job Posted: 2021-11-11 11 November 2021 Closing date for applications: 11 January 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London and internationally. Our client is currently looking for a Key Clients Coordinator to join their multi award-winning company at their office based in Mayfair.
You will play an integral part in a small team, responsible for developing new and nurturing existing relationships with some of the company’s most important clients. Whilst your main focus will be to provide administrative support to the current team on a day to day basis, the role is varied and will also require you to work on events and new business initiatives.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintaining records of transactions, porting and avalysing data
- Working closely with various offices and departments within the company
- Building, maintaining and developing relationships with key clients
- Pitching products and/or services
- Being a fantastic brand ambassador for the company.
Skills and experience required:
- At least two years’ experience working in lettings administration/lettings/lettings compliance
- Ideally have achieved or be working towards the ARLA / NFOPP Technical award
- Excellent problem-solving skills – thinking outside the box and showing initiative
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT literate – specifically Excel and CRM
- Confident dealing with people
- Take pride in your work
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity!
The salary for this role will be in the region of £35,000. Our client also offers an extensive benefits package including ongoing training and development to help you improve your qualifications, holiday scheme (the longer you stay, the more holiday you are entitled you), access to high profile events and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.