Key Clients Coordinator at this upmarket independent Estate Agency in Mayfair, Central London
Permanent Mayfair, London | £23k to £27k 27000
Job Posted: 2019-06-30 30 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 30 August 2019
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at an upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London. They are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join their Key Clients team as a Coordinator.
Based in Mayfair, the Key Clients Coordinator will play an integral part in a small team, responsible for developing new and nurturing existing relationships with some of their most important clients.
Whilst the main focus of the coordinator is to provide administrative support to the current team on a day to day basis, the role is varied and will also require the coordinator to work on events and new business initiatives. Although based in Mayfair, the team aim to be visible across the company’s network, spending time in other offices on a regular basis. The ideal candidate will have previous administration and lettings experience.
Main duties will include:
- Organising and attending events
- Building, maintaining and developing relationships with key clients
- Managing, interpreting and analysing data
- Pitching products and/or services
- Reporting using Excel
- Being a fantastic brand ambassador for the company.
- Confident dealing with people
- Excellent problem-solving skills – thinking outside the box and showing initiative
- Be approachable, helpful and project positivity
- Take pride in your work
- Good working knowledge of MS Office – especially Excel
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
The basic salary for this role will be £23,000 to £27,000, plus excellent company benefits. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.