Trainee – Graduate – Sales Negotiator – High Street Estate Agency – Woking, Surrey
Permanent Woking, Surrey | £18k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-12-19 19 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 19 February 2017
Our client is one of Surrey’s leading independent estate agencies. With ambitious plans for expansion, they are currently looking to recruit a trainee or graduate Sales Negotiator to compliment their existing team. The role will be based in their primary located office in Woking, Surrey.
The role will include the following duties:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- Sales progression
- General office administration
- Telephone sales.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Full Driving licence and car essential.
The successful candidate will be given a guaranteed salary for the first three months in the region of £18-20,000 and thereafter a basic salary of £12-15,000 with personal commission based on sales, giving first year earning potential of £18-25,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com