Junior Sales / Lettings Negotiator – High Wycombe Estate Agent
Permanent High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire | £18k to £24k Inc Benefits OTE 24000
Job Posted: 2017-01-10 10 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 10 March 2017
This dynamic, market-leading estate agency is looking to recruit a Sales and Lettings Negotiator to work in its prominent High Wycombe office. The company prides itself on delivering a highly professional service level therefore your customer service/interpersonal skills will need to be excellent.
Previous experience within estate agency would be beneficial however this is not essential as our client will consider individuals who possess confidence, professionalism and a sales mentality.
The role as a Sales Negotiator will include:
- Registering potential purchasers on the phone and in person
- Qualifying their buying position and their requirements
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Gaining feedback from these viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Communicating with, and feeding back to vendors
- Sales progression
- General office administration
- Telephone sales.
The role as a Lettings Negotiator will include:
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role includes a basic salary of £17,000 to £18,000 and on target earnings in the region of £22,000 to £23,000 in your first year dependent on your performance. A company car will also be provided. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0784 451464, or email us: email@example.com