Junior Property Manager at this first-class Estate Agency in Richmond, Surrey
Permanent Richmond, Surrey | £20k to £22k 22000
Job Posted: 2018-09-16 16 September 2018 Closing date for applications: 16 November 2018
This first-class, independent estate agency, with a network of offices in South West London, offers range of services including residential sales, residential lettings, commercial, land and new homes and property management. Our client is currently looking for a Junior Property Manager to be a part of the team at their office in Richmond.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within the industry as they are looking for an individual who is passionate about starting their career in residential property. The role would be suitable for a bright individual who is looking for a full-time job with brilliant career prospects. The successful candidate would however need to be confident, customer focused and well presented.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing property visits
- Sending reports to landlords and following up with maintenance, negotiating damages claims following check out.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Smart and well presented
- Personable and friendly
- Good IT skills
- A good team player
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary on offer will be between £20,000 and £22,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.