Junior Property Manager at this well-established Estate Agency in Regent’s Park, North West London
Permanent Regent's Park, North West London | £24k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2019-07-23 23 July 2019 Closing date for applications: 06 August 2019
This well-established estate agency specialises in the sale, rental and acquisition of prime residential property in Central and North West London, most notably, in the Regent’s Park, Marylebone, St John’s Wood, Primrose Hill, and Little Venice areas.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Junior Property Manager with around 1 years’ previous experience within a similar role to join the team in Regents Park. This position will suit a proactive, versatile and self-assured individual who will be able to carry out tasks successfully.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Liaising with landlords on repairs
- Organising contractors, liaising with tenants
- Assessing maintenance issues
- Appointing the correct contractor
- Assessing cost of repairs
- Organising move-ins
- Organising check-outs
- Organising and carrying out property inspections
- Conducting follow up inspections if required
- Organising gas safety inspections
- General administration and support of department as and when required.
- Ability to work under pressure and to work in/within a team
- Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems
- Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies
- Be well presented and communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Confidence, enthusiasm and strong dedication to the job and company.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £25,000 dependant on previous experience. You will be working Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.