Property Manager at this Premium Management Services Company in Shoreditch, London
Permanent Shoreditch, London | £23k to £29k 29000
Job Posted: 2019-08-11 11 August 2019 Closing date for applications: 11 October 2019
Our client is an upmarket premium management services company that match thousands of visitors to London with hundreds of London homes. Their mission is to make it as simple and effortless as possible to rent out their clients’ homes whilst they are unoccupied.
The services our client provides to their hosts include, marketing the homes, vetting the guests, taking payment and checking the guests in, cleaning the home before and after each stay etc. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, service orientated and be willing to go the extra mile for their clients.
As a Property Manager, you will responsible for the care of the portfolio quality, significantly contributing to the experience of guests & hosts.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Creating home manuals
- Troubleshooting over the phone issues for guests
- Attending homes where there have been guest related issues. Troubleshooting, escalating if necessary
- Monitoring guest issues and prioritising maintenance time and issues, aiding them during busy times
- Regulations and Safety certification supervision ensuring all homes are compliant (gas / electrics)
- Supporting Account Managers with property queries
- Working alongside Assistant Managers to solve issues with damages/troubleshoot home issue. Problem solving guest damaged items and how to restore them
- Finding solutions to problems and managing situations so guests and hosts are both happy with the outcome
- Organising & liaising with internal and external contractors for completion of works (this may include sourcing parts and assessing works)
- Property health check-ups, assessing issues and advising homes owners on solutions.
- 1+ years’ experience working within a property / lettings industry
- IRPM qualified or similar
- Detail and processed focused
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Very organised – you’ll be managing several different issues each day and will need to be able to keep on top of it all
- Ability to work under own initiative, self – organization skills, proactive approach
- Experience of monitoring and working in partnership with external suppliers.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £23,000 to £29,000 plus benefits. The working hours are Monday to Thursday 9am to 6pm and Friday 9am to 5pm. There will be very occasional Saturdays required in the busy months, however, you will get a day back in lieu for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.