Junior Lettings Negotiator for this upmarket Estate Agency in St John’s Wood, Central London
Permanent St John's Wood, London | £35k OTE
Job Posted: 2020-01-25 25 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 23 March 2020
This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Lettings Negotiator to join its office in St John’s Wood.
Working together with the North London residential offices you will be interacting with some of the most impressive properties, interesting clients and experienced colleagues in the country. As the lettings negotiator you will be responsible for liaising and negotiating directly with clients as well as managing the process for the applicants and tenants and helping them with their ongoing requirements.
The role comes with a competitive package and our client offers a great induction programme as well as ongoing support and training during your career with them.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with all incoming calls as appropriate
- Applicant care in line with company procedures
- Efficiently dealing with landlord and tenant enquiries
- Registering applicants on the phone and walk ins
- Meeting and greeting all people entering the office as appropriate
- Organising viewings
- Arranging and carrying out viewings as required and establishing rapport with applicants
- Feedback to landlords, tenants and applicants following viewings
- Updating Reapit with feedback regularly
- Maintaining database of relocation agents in the area
- Negotiating the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants and managing the paperwork
- Negotiating renewals when applicable for properties
- Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
- Ensuring the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place
- Assistant the coordinator with preparing new properties for marketing
- Liaising with photographers regarding appointment
- Arranging photography with landlord, tenant and photographer
- Sending brochure to landlord for confirmation of agreement to live advertising.
- 6+ months’ experience within residential estate agency
- Energetic and hard working
- Willing and able to handle a varied workload which will often change at short notice
- Good IT and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service, attitude and willing to learn all essential to help the team succeed
- Full UK driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a generous basic salary and an attractive on target earnings figure in the region of £35,000, plus the company give an annual discretionary bonus. A car allowance is provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.