Junior Assistant to the Director at this multi-service Property Company in Chelsea, Central London
Permanent Chelsea, London | £18k to £26k OTE 26000
Job Posted: 2019-10-26 26 October 2019 Closing date for applications: 26 December 2019
Our client is a multi service property company based in Chelsea, London. They specialise in residential sales, lettings and interior design which has enabled them to create exceptional homes for their short, medium and long-term tenants as well as their holiday guests.
They pride themselves in caring passionately about the quality of their guest experience, the well-being of their employees, the service they provide to their clients and the role they play in their community and environment.
As the Junior Assistant you will be acting as a point of contact for the Director of the company. You will have various responsibilities including some PA and administration duties and industry research.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Reminding the Director of important tasks and deadlines
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Conducting industry research
- Sourcing furniture and placing orders
- Organising supplies for cleaning team and distributing
- Carrying out the Directors errands
- Viewing prospective properties on behalf of Director
- Providing occasional support to Guest Services.
- Very well organised
- Ability to multi-talk and work to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Good administration skills
- IT knowledge – MS Office
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary will include a basic in the region of £18,000 to £20,000. A performance-based bonus is also provided, should you generate new business for the company. There will also be a car for you to use for work tasks.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.