Junior Administrator for this privately-owned Estate Agency in Chertsey, Surrey
Permanent Chertsey, Surrey | £15k to £16k 16000
Job Posted: 2019-12-09 09 December 2019 Closing date for applications: 09 February 2020
An opportunity has become available with this well-established and privately-owned estate agency based in Chertsey, Surrey. The company is undoubtedly a market-leader in the area, so this is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a full-time Junior Administrator to join their Land & New Homes department, supporting the team with all administration, reporting and marketing prospects. Previous experience within estate agency is not required as training will be provided.
The role will include the following:
- Assisting with the reporting for developers and internal reports for the new homes team
- Assisting with incoming calls and clientele
- Assisting and managing the completion of clientele forms for help to buy
- Assisting and managing with the distribution of marketing collateral
- Assisting in the sales progression for the land and new homes department
- Ensuring personal compliance with all legal, technical and administrative systems
- Working as part of a team
- Understanding the company values and implement them positively each day
- Always ensuring high quality customer care at all times.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Good attention to detail
- High standards of service
- Be able to stay calm and positive under pressure
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Target driven
- Willingness to be accountable, take responsibility and make things happen
- Energetic approach
- A commitment to high service standards
- Proactive approach to building business
- A smart and business-like appearance
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- GCSE English Language, Maths and ICT 9-4 (A-C) – preferred.
The initial salary package will include a basic of £15,000 to £16,000. Benefits include a company pension, 28 days holiday including bank/public holidays and use of a company mobile phone.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.