Junior Administrator for this boutique Property Company in Paddington, West London
Permanent Paddington, West London | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2020-01-19 19 January 2020 Closing date for applications: 19 March 2020
This is an exciting opportunity to join a boutique and dynamic property company which represent a select number of private clients and property investment companies. Our client’s expertise is focused on high value residential homes for the individual and mixed-use development schemes for their investment clients.
Our client is currently looking for a Junior Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis in West London. They are looking for an extremely organised individual, eager to make their first step into an office environment.
The main elements to this role include:
- Screening calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary
- Weekly stationery inventories to ensure all stock is up to date, ordering more
- Managing and distributing all incoming and outgoing post and couriers
- Photocopying, scanning and filing all company documents
- Booking meeting rooms and organising refreshments
- Helping company employees with email correspondence
- Updating contact lists on the company database
- Attending to office commitments and performing front of house duties, meeting and greeting
- Assisting with the design team and helping out here where possible
- Assisting the Office Manager with duties
- Assisting with Property Maintenance Management duties – meeting engineers, booking appointments and liaising with tenants and landlords when required
- Being on hand to assist other colleagues when required
- Ad-hoc secretarial duties including running personal errands
- Booking couriers and travel requirements.
Personal attributes and skills:
- Confident and proficient in using a computer (especially Mac, Word, Excel and MS Office)
- Previous administrative experience
- Interest in design
- Polite telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Use initiative and be self-motivated
- Be articulate and a good communicator
- Full UK Driving License
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE level
The salary package will be between £20,000 and £25,000 dependent on previous experience. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.