Joint Sales & Lettings Negotiator – Notting Hill, London, W11
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-12-22 22 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 22 February 2017
This successful independent estate agency is keen to recruit an additional member to their team. This role will involve working in both Sales and Lettings as a front-line Negotiator.
Whilst they would consider employing someone with a minimum of 6-12 months’ experience in either sales or lettings, they are more than happy to consider candidates with no property experience. Any previous exposure to working with people in a customer facing role would certainly be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company specialising in the Notting Hill / Holland Park area.
The role will involve the following:
- Answering the telephone in a busy office
- Registering and matching applicants looking to buy or rent
- Undertaking viewings
- Agreeing lets with both landlords and tenants, or sales between purchasers and vendors
- Referencing tenants
- Answering client enquiries
- General administrative assistance within the office
Candidates will need to have:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication
- An excellent work ethic and good initiative
- A proactive and helpful approach
- Flexible, adaptable nature
- Good IT and administration skills
- Full UK driving licence
This exciting career opportunity will come with a basic salary in the region of £15-16,000, 10% to 15% personal commission and a company car (Mini). For an on-target performance you will earn £30-35,000, but there is obviously the scope to earn more.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org