Joint Sales and Lettings Negotiator for this market leading Estate Agency in South West London
Permanent , South West London | £30k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2020-08-23 23 August 2020 Closing date for applications: 23 October 2020
Our client is a market leading, multi branch independent estate agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management, with branches in Wimbledon, Colliers Wood and Morden, South West London. They are currently recruiting for a Joint Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their thriving team!
The company pride themselves on offering a service that is based on the understanding of the client and offering an excellent quality of care from start to finish. This ethos has earnt our client an enviable reputation in the local area.
To be considered for this role, you will have gained at least 12 months’ experience in a residential sales or lettings role as well as excellent communication and customer service skills. The benefit of a dual role is that you have the opportunity to earn a higher salary and gain a more rounded knowledge of the industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team in a competitive environment
- Qualifying & responding to all leads.
- Arranging & managing viewings by telephone
- Handling negotiations and offers between landlord/tenant or vendor/purchaser
- Maintaining and driving sales progression until completion using property software
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
- Achieving monthly targets
- Handling queries & consistently updating database relating to the whole property process
- Updating window details, mail outs, targeted letter drops to key areas.
In addition to a passion for property & people, the successful applicant must have a:
- Strong work ethic with ability to work without supervision
- Confident telephone manner & computer literate
- Ability to negotiate, problem solve, handle multiple tasks efficiently & prioritise
- Clear, concise verbal & written communication skills with attention to detail
- Full UK driving licence
- Preferably knowledge of the local area (Merton and Wandsworth Boroughs).
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of up to £18,000 and on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £40,000. Benefits include a car allowance, additional financial incentives, opportunities to gain industry qualifications, company pension and more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.