Joint Property Inspector / Renewals Consultant / Lettings Administrator at this Estate Agency in Colliers Wood, South West London
Permanent Colliers Wood, South West London | £25k
Job Posted: 2018-03-22 22 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 22 May 2018
This privately-owned residential sales and letting agency has been established for over 10 years and has a small network of offices in South West London.
There is currently a unique opportunity at our clients office, based in Colliers Wood, for a joint Property Inspector / Renewals Consultant / Lettings Administrator.
This role is exciting and varied, requiring you to be hard working and professional at all times. You will be dealing with a variety of people on a daily basis and will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out property inspections to agreed schedule and report issues to all parties
- Carrying out efficient check in and check outs, including the notification of any changes to utility and other providers
- Maintaining the effective administration of the company scheme
- Negotiating tenancy renewals by liaising with both Landlords and Tenants three months prior to tenancy expiry date, offering professional advice to both parties
- Negotiating optimum tenancy terms, rental increases, long-term secured tenure etc.
- Drawing up and sending out renewal documentation
- Recording thoroughly all actions and conversations on the company internal database
- Conducting a daily follow up of all outstanding negotiations
- Issuing and chasing all renewal documentation in a timely manner
- General office administration
- Arranging the window displays, property lists and advertising
- Drawing up tenancy documentation such as confirmation letters, tenancy agreements, tenants references, consents/permissions, arrange inventory check-ins, health and safety checks, cleaners and contractors
- Carrying out various property management and administration tasks as directed
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Ensuring that company and its clients comply with all relevant legislation
- Conducting regular property inspections
- Dealing with landlords/tenants queries verbally and in written form.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Lettings experience required
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Strong negotiating skills
- Target driven and motivated
- A positive ‘can do’ approach
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Full UK driving licence.
This position is offering an attractive salary of £25,000.
You will be working a 5 day week with a day off in lieu. The hours will be Monday-Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.