Permanent , | £23k
Job Posted: 2014-08-28 28 August 2014 Closing date for applications: 28 October 2014
This leading provider of property inventories, check-ins and check-outs to residential and commercial landlords throughout the UK is looking to recruit an Inventory Clerk to cover a territory in south east or west London.
The main job purpose is to carry out inventories and check in/check outs and to produce inventory reports within agreed timescales and service standards.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To collect and return keys to and from the Estate Agent ensuring they are returned immediately following the inspection
- To meet tenants or Agents at the properties at the agreed times
- To carry out inventories and check in/check out reports in line with agreed timescales and service standards
- To compile the inventory report and check in/check out reports via the company’s in-house software ensuring that all reports are accurate and complete
- To ensure that all appointments are attended on time
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Educated to a GCSE standard (or equivalent) with a minimum A-C pass in English and Maths
- A clean driving licence with the willingness to travel across London (using public transport where required)
- Articulate with excellent and clear communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail and observation skills
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Ability to work within flexible hours and attend appointments at short notice
- Sound IT skills with the ability to learn new skills
- A “can do” attitude with excellent problem solving skills and a diplomatic approach
- Experience of the lettings industry or past work as an inventory clerk would be beneficial
This opportunity will come with a basic salary of £23,000, and is a full time position based on working 40 hours a week. The hours are flexible and dependent on the customers’ needs. Some evening and week-end work may be required.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org