In-house Recruiter for this leading independent Estate Agency in South Kensington, Central London
Permanent South Kensington, London | £35k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2019-06-20 20 June 2019 Closing date for applications: 20 August 2019
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Due to expansion, our client is currently looking to grow their in-house recruitment team. Reporting to the Head of Recruitment, the ideal candidate will be a seasoned recruiter with in-depth experience in headhunting and sourcing talent, specifically property professionals in London. They are looking to recruit someone who is full of energy, ideas and perhaps most importantly, someone who takes pride in their work and will be the consummate brand ambassador for the company.
As part of a small team, you’ll enjoy working across a variety of roles, from apprentices to negotiators and even ‘c-suite’ positions; you’ll therefore need to enjoy working under pressure and juggle a constantly challenging workload. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to be a part of highly successful, global organisation where you can have a direct hand in shaping their future.
Main duties will include:
- Identifying and attracting talent for now and in the future
- Screening candidates through face-to-face interviews
- Managing the 360 recruitment process to ensure a smooth and professional candidate journey
- Ensuring correct and full information is obtained to allow for efficient on-boarding of new employees
- Supporting the Head of Recruitment with the day-to-day running of the department
- Identifying new and innovative recruitment channels to attract the right people
- Keeping hiring managers up-to-date with the progress of their vacancies
- Promoting the company as the best estate agent to work for
- Having the confidence to push back and challenge decisions by hiring managers and directors.
- Strong people skills
- Minimum of two years in property recruitment or estate agency
- Understanding of the full recruitment process
- Problem solver
- Ability to write excellent job descriptions
- Excellent communicator
- Proven track record of recruiting successfully
- Strong work ethic
- Experience in property recruitment is desirable but not essential.
This position will come with an attractive salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 plus bonus. You will also be provided with excellent company benefits including life insurance, corporate gym membership, annual season ticket loan, vouchers and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org