HR Administrator at this leading Estate Agency group in Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, South West London | £26k
Job Posted: 2019-09-29 29 September 2019 Closing date for applications: 15 October 2019
This leading property services group with a large network of offices in London is looking to recruit an experienced HR Administrator to join its established team in Wimbledon.
As an experienced HR Administrator, you’re now looking for an opportunity to grow your career in an established and busy HR function. With a keen eye for detail, strong written accuracy, and outstanding communication skills you’ll be at the heart of a busy HR team working closely with the front-line business.
Responsibilities will include, providing first line support for all HR queries and contribute to maintaining the department’s reputation for exceptional HR service. You will also be processing HR documentation and correspondence, liaising with Payroll, answering queries and providing guidance across our broad range of people policies.
Professional skills and experience required:
- Experience within a busy HR position
- Experience in dealing with contracts of employment
- Experience assisting with projects and delivering key objectives within agreed timescales
- Understand HR processes and procedures and an appreciation of the relationship with Payroll
- High level of integrity, is capable of dealing with confidential data and information and maintaining discretion
- Clear and concise communication skills both verbal and written
- Organised, efficient and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and pays particular attention to accuracy
- Prioritises and multitasks effectively; have a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent relationship builder at all levels; win trust quickly and maintain it
- Professional with high integrity and operational standards
- IT literate – Word, Excel and experienced in using a relevant HR information system.
In return our client is offering you a basic salary of £26,000, plus company benefits and a learning environment.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.