HMO Property Manager for this award-winning Estate Agency in Islington, North London
Contract Islington, North London | £32k to £36k OTE 36000
Job Posted: 2020-10-14 14 October 2020 Closing date for applications: 14 December 2020
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an upmarket independent estate agency with a large network of offices throughout London. Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced HMO Property Manager to join their multi award-winning company at their office based in Islington.
You will be managing a portfolio of approximately 120 HMO properties, therefore, you will ideally have at least 5 years’ experience in property management and 2 years’ dealing with HMO’s. Our client is looking for someone with bags of energy, who takes pride in delivering exceptional service levels 100% of the time; most importantly of all, you must enjoy a fast-paced, challenging environment and working with people.
- At least 5 years’ experience within residential Property Management
- At least 2 years’ experience dealing with HMO’s
- Have experience in obtaining HMO licenses
- ARLA qualified
- Strong knowledge of the housing act, relevant property legislation and arbitration process
- Experience progressing deposit releases, move in and negotiating tenancy renewals
- Be efficient in addressing maintenance queries and achieving successful completion
- IT literacy of the following packages; Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and Property software
- Be friendly and approachable
- Full UK driving licence is preferred.
It is important to note that this is a 6 month contract position.
The basic salary on offer is £32,000 (pro-rata’d), plus a bonus incentive enabling you to earn in the region of £36,000 (pro-rata’d). Our client offers an excellent benefits package including 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, life insurance, private health insurance, season ticket loan, ride to work scheme and more! Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.