Head of PRS for this international Estate Agency in Mayfair, Central London
Permanent Mayfair, London | £70k to £90k OTE 90000
Job Posted: 2020-02-27 27 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 27 April 2020
Our client is an international, upmarket estate agency with one of the largest networks of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation from their exceptional delivery of service.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced, ambitious and sales focused individual to spearhead the growth of the new PRS and built environment arm of the company. You will be responsible for creating and implementing an effective strategy to grow their market share in this sector by providing exceptional service and expertise.
Working closely with the other disciplines within the business, you will be responsible for originating new business opportunities through your existing industry contacts as well as pursuing opportunities from existing clients. You will be self-motivated with the ability to use your own initiative to keep up to date with market trends and to identify new business opportunities.
The role will involve:
- Reporting to and working alongside the Key Clients Director and other Heads of Department to deliver a clear strategy focused on growth and service
- Identifying new opportunities from new and existing customer base
- Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arranging and conducting business meetings with prospective clients
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Promoting the company’s PRS products/services
- Preparing policy, documents to ensure compliance and marketing collateral including terms of business
- Keeping records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Must have experience in the Build-to-Rent and/or PRS sector or a proven track record in lettings at a senior level
- Experience in drafting/publishing informative and concise reports and preparing pitch documents
- Ability to identify synergies within the organisation to maximise growth
- Strong market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills.
The salary on offer will include a basic, plus attractive on target earnings in the region of £70,000 to £90,000. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm. Benefits include private medical insurance, pension, corporate gym membership, annual season ticket loan, vouchers and much more!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.