Head of Property Management – Leading London Estate Agency
Permanent , | £40k to £60k Inc Benefits OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2015-09-23 23 September 2015 Closing date for applications: 23 November 2015
This is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious Property Management professional to join this leading London Estate Agency as Head of Property Management.
The main function of this role is to develop and maintain a property management department through a well motivated team of property managers and administrators, to give effective leadership, and to comply with the company’s procedures and policies at all times in order to maximise profitability.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Hitting the Property Management Department’s budgeted figures for income
- To maximise the overall income and profitability of the department
- To hold effective morning meetings
- To maintain regular contact and a high level of communication with the company’s customers
- To control activities and systems to ensure the department is run cost effectively at all times
- To control the office diary for the effective time management of Property Management staff
- To train, motivate and monitor staff’s KPI’s to ensure the department is functioning to a high standard
- To take responsibility for all recruiting needs of the department
- To form and maintain a strong working relationship with the Lettings Directors and branch staff ensuring regular communication takes place.
- To set daily targets for the staff and review these regularly on an individual,branch and company basis
- To monitor the office diary for staff safety
- To provide technical advice and assistance to the team, colleagues and peers in accordance with current policy, procedure and legislation
- To meet those personal targets, department targets and budgets set and agreed with your Director
- To ensure the company’s banking and cash handling procedures are fulfilled at all times
- To ensure that FSA regulation guidelines are adhered to in all working practices and that all staff are in accordance with these rules.
- To ensure all staff follow the company’s Personal Safety Procedures to avoid putting themselves and their colleagues at risk in accordance with Health & Safety legislation
- To manage staff absence, annual leave and personal well being in accordance with the company’s reporting procedures, policy and confidentially in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
- To ensure that the presentation and safety of the office is in line with Company Policy and Health and Safety Legislation conducting Risk Assessments as required and ensuring Fire and First Aid requirements are attended to
- To assist with coaching new employees and conducting regular 1-2-1’s
- To arrange cover in the department to allow all employees to attend formal training and to ensure customer needs are met and business service levels are maintained
This opportunity will be rewarded with a salary which will very much depend on the level of experience and ability of the individual, but is likely to be in the range of £40,000 to £60,000. The position will be based in central London, and is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org