Head of Property Management for this market-leading Estate Agency in Ealing, West London
Permanent Ealing, West London | £35k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2019-11-10 10 November 2019 Closing date for applications: 10 January 2020
This market-leading west London estate agency is looking to recruit a Head of Property Management for very their well-established office in Ealing.
To be considered, you will have had a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a senior property management role as you will be running a team. Strong leadership and business development skills are vital. Our client is looking to recruit an energetic, passionate individual who can drive the property management department forward.
You will be expected to be up to speed with the latest lettings legislation and ensure you keep the business up to date as well.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Holding regular meetings with your team
- Day to day management of the properties, arranging work, repairs and cleaning when necessary and keeping all relevant parties (landlords, tenants and contractors) fully informed at all times.
- Attending valuations with the managers in order to sell the company’s property management service to landlords
- Ensuring all properties meet legislative requirements
- Implementing new ideas to stream-line and grow your department
- Keeping the business up to date with the latest lettings legislation
- Managing and growing the tradesman database
- Ensuring property management software systems are kept up to date
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met
- Being the first port of call for serious tenant/property management issues.
- At least 3 years’ senior property management experience
- ARLA qualified
- Comfortable attending valuations with managers in order to meet with landlords’ face to face to sell the company’s property management service
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A successful track record in identifying new opportunities for developing business
- Use your initiative to meet targets within quality, cost and time parameters
- Natural leadership skills – inspire others to positive action and commitment, leading by example
- Demonstrate a good understanding of brand values, demonstrating their meaning through your own daily behaviours
- Excellent IT skills. Experience using Veco would be advantageous.
The salary on offer will be in the region of £35,000 to £40,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply online now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.